Biden Administration Quietly Raised Amount of Ethanol Required in Gasoline from 10% to 15%

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**** (Dįck - this edit thing is complete bullshįt, you can’t even spell a name now) Durbin is my neighbor. Last I looked he is worth 6M. That’s not ridiculous, but for reference Pee-Wee Herman (Paul Rubens) was reported to be worth 5M when he died recently.

I looked up Durbin’s past business associations before he became a public servant and all I found was part owner in a local bar/restaurant.

I know it’s not cheap to live in IL - AND - DC, yet somehow these people still find a way to make for them while they continue to take from us.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Durbin is my neighbor. Last I looked he is worth 6M. That’s not ridiculous, but for reference Pee-Wee Herman (Paul Rubens) was reported to be worth 5M when he died recently.
So what you're saying...........Durbin will soon be going the way of Pee-Wee Herman. I can live with that.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
hmm... plaid shirt or BCG’s...
tough choice.
:)