Biden Administration Quietly Raised Amount of Ethanol Required in Gasoline from 10% to 15%

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Corn ethanol uses more fossil fuel to produce than it displaces at the pump. The idiots in Washington are bending everyone over for the corn farmers to ream out at a net cost to the environment and we're rewarding them for it. I'd complain, but it wouldn't do any good and we are actually getting what we deserve. I'm glad that the younger folks who vote for this idiocy will be the ones paying for it. Serves them right. In the meantime, I'm going to drive my gas guzzler hard. $10 gas? I'm going to drive even more. F*ck 'em.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score

mashtastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are burning more corn which is bad for the fuel system AND the environment but good for the corn lobbyists. 100% gas you'll get way better mileage, cleaner burn which will lead to less trips at the pump. How about growing for the popcorn shortage or switch to growing wheat and start exporting and boosting the US economy ...

But Ch*na and Bi(( 6ates are buying up US farmlands.

https://www.reuters.com/business/en...climate-than-gasoline-study-finds-2022-02-14/