Best place to buy topper in WA state?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snowbeard

Reaction score
Hey all!
Had my Black Screw for a week and love this truck! Living here on Vancouver island is going to make it a must to put a topper on this truck....I hate to do it, but am thinking a LEER OR SNUGTOP......Can anybody recomend a place that has the best pricing and stock on high end toppers....thinking about a little road trip over the border if I can find the right one....

Thanks!:peace:

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Toronto (Oakville) and occasionally buy stuff online from the States. I have it shipped "Hold for Pickup" to the UPS or FedEx depot closest to the border on the American side (Buffalo airport for me), drive down there and pick it up. That way you save a fortune in brokerage fees and shipping. Don't forget to fill up with cheap gas while you're there ;)

Have you looked at the Retrax cover?

Last edited:

Gravityzone

Reaction score
Retrax or Truck Covers USA

Hey Ranger,

GZ from Burlington - I was going to buy a Retrax but now I'm thinking of the Truck Covers USA rollup - have you checked those out? I spoke with a dealer in Buffalo the other day and I'm thinking I might go that route....just seeing what you think?

GZ

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Ranger,

GZ from Burlington - I was going to buy a Retrax but now I'm thinking of the Truck Covers USA rollup - have you checked those out? I spoke with a dealer in Buffalo the other day and I'm thinking I might go that route....just seeing what you think?

GZ

Hey GZ, I just checked out their website, looks like a nice cover, but I'm no expert. Perhaps you should start a thread asking guys that have owned one? I'd be interested to see what they say. Someone recommended the retrax to me.

BORG

Full Access Member
Reaction score