Bed Bolt D-Ring Tie Down Points AT COST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
^^^^ THIS is FRF at it’s potential.

I want to say thanks. In case it’s not clear, @Talbor is sourcing, machining and finishing these parts for us to use.

Thanks @Talbor.

Caliraptor2lit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just replied. Did you want to order some? Your PM was asking about bed bolt location on a Gen1, not how to pay for a set.

To be fair, I’m not running a business here, just trying to do something for the community, so work and family come before answering PMs.

I would love to buy 4. PM sent. I totally understand my man! Thanx

Caliraptor2lit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cant we still get in on the bed d rings?

Not trying to speak for the OP but I think its too late for this batch. I have a feeling he might be taken a break from it. I'm willing to give him extra $$ even cause I looked high and low on the net for something similar...no luck.

In the meantime, I'm gonna temporarily go with these..(on the right)abfaa0522774f87b55584312244719b8.jpg
DC Cargo Mall FOUR 2" Diameter Black Steel V-Ring BoltOn Trailer Cargo Tie-Down Anchor, Replacement for D-Ring Plastic Flush Mount Pan Fitting Tiedown https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CGXSNC0/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Thanks Talbor for giving me the link to those things. Hopefully I can get a few of yours if you get around to making the D links again....

I'm from California where NOBODY seems to do nice things for anyone these days especially for free, so what Talbor has done is inspiring. Good Job again

-Nick

Last edited:

PBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are still doing these I would be in for some, I just sent you a PM.

rkneeshaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received mine this week, and installed them yesterday. I had to grind down a small "rib" on the shank of my bed bolts to get the stock washer to slide off. Other than that, piece of pie.

Thank you OP! you Rock!

In the meantime, I'm gonna temporarily go with these..(on the right)abfaa0522774f87b55584312244719b8.jpg
DC Cargo Mall FOUR 2" Diameter Black Steel V-Ring BoltOn Trailer Cargo Tie-Down Anchor, Replacement for D-Ring Plastic Flush Mount Pan Fitting Tiedown https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CGXSNC0/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Looks like you might have to enlarge the bolt hole on those.

Caliraptor2lit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most definitely I will enlarge the hole. Gonna start this project on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.