Baja Designs Raptor Kits!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would go with the OnX, but 44" bar on a TT style curved bumper will look funny. Behind the grill is not my style. 4 8" HID Vision X's are the same price and I think the way I will end up going.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would go with the OnX, but 44" bar on a TT style curved bumper will look funny. Behind the grill is not my style. 4 8" HID Vision X's are the same price and I think the way I will end up going.

How about a 37" OnX? Or 30"? Either way, if you decide to go with the 8" VisionX's give me a call

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Or the 8" LaPaz LaPaz HID Driving, Black

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does the onx mount just like rigids? Do they have one that would fit in the rigid 20" mount on my add stealth fighter?

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Squadrons and ONYX on mine:

294hq37.jpg

That looks great!!

Does the onx mount just like rigids? Do they have one that would fit in the rigid 20" mount on my add stealth fighter?

Yeah they mount from the sides or bottom sides. You could probably fit the 22" OnX in there, just have to measure between the tabs that's all!