Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread - GEN 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the reverse lights fit my truck? I have the Ford Performance Exhaust, and the tips are 4.5 inch. That is .5 inch larger than stock? It looks like the clearance is tight between the tip, and the light.

Attachments

• IMG_1148.jpg
    IMG_1148.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 79

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will the reverse lights fit my truck? I have the Ford Performance Exhaust, and the tips are 4.5 inch. That is .5 inch larger than stock? It looks like the clearance is tight between the tip, and the light.

Looks like yes to me. Here are the dimensions.

35159957a3171166495b6f9ddc05a531.jpg

Last edited:

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score

My stock tips are 4.5" o.d..

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. If the stock tips are 4.5, then it would be my error. I read that they were 4 inch, but did not physically check for myself.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Baja designs are all your lights alum housings? Its been awhile since I looked at your site. I'm thinking of the fog light pkg, the pro set.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BD. When will you guys do your new model year introductions? I've got an '18 Raptor coming and I am willing to bet that your engineers are busy on new products.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BD. When will you guys do your new model year introductions? I've got an '18 Raptor coming and I am willing to bet that your engineers are busy on new products.

I wouldn't expect much. There aren't many design changes in the truck and they need to recoup their costs by selling what they already have on the market and in the pipeline.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't expect much. There aren't many design changes in the truck and they need to recoup their costs by selling what they already have on the market and in the pipeline.

hkguns...let's hear from BD. I'm willing to bet that their engineers will have more goodness for us in the coming months.