backspace - stock is best

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did 0 offset and ran in to rubbing issues even with perch setting middle. They rub slightly, it just does.. Now they are trying to find +18mm offset since that is what im told is all dropstar wheels offers.... We have 4 but they are still trying to find the other 2 so I have 6.... The only other problem I found with 0 offset is now I cant use the automatic car wash I used to use with stock tires and wheels becuse it is 1/4 inch to wide now. Also had a problem finding a alignment shop wide enough. The tires are 35/12.50/20 Nitto terra grapplers I think.... Maybe, I know its marked with an M/T on the sidewall..... +18mm seems like it will work I have to try it out.....

OP
OP
L

leanofpeak

Reaction score
mr mystery guest?

I'm getting some walkers. or maybe some hutchinsons, depends.

i emailed them, will update.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Hutchinson looks like a very good rim but is not in production for the Raptor as of yet, give it another 6 months and that's probably only if Military contracts slow down.
Some have had rubbing issues on the UCA in the + numbers, and LCA skid plates probably wont clear in the higher + numbers. 0 offset with a an 8.5 seems to work fine, have not heard any complaints about rubbing. But rubbing on the fender when using a 0 offset and 9" wide rim may occur.
I have been looking at an 8.5" wide rim for the Raptor it comes in both +6 or a -6 not sure which would be better?