Back of Passenger Seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flyitaway

Reaction score
Is this normal wear on the back of the passenger seat? Any way to easily fix the sag?

Other side does not look like that. IMG_0790.jpeg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
I guess the answer to your question depends on what the AF you had stuffed in there... newspapers, brochures, magazines (the print kind, not the ones that carry ammo) ok. Half gallon milk jugs, .30 ammo cans, cats, chihuahuas, dachshunds & webster’s unabridged - not ok.

goodboyralph

Reaction score
Never seen something like that before. Really curious what the previous owner could have had back there to cause that. But also like highway stated, are you referring to the cloth or the leather? I'm assuming the cloth as well.

Harryaj

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
I guess the answer to your question depends on what the AF you had stuffed in there... newspapers, brochures, magazines (the print kind, not the ones that carry ammo) ok. Half gallon milk jugs, .30 ammo cans, cats, chihuahuas, dachshunds & webster’s unabridged - not ok.
lol@ 'webster’s unabridged'