GEN 2 Az Holley's raptorrrr

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Looks great man. Really digging the bezel. Are you going to add a light bar or does that cut it for you?

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

I'm out on the far East side near Vail. Rarely see another Gen 2 also.

Thanks! I don't think I need it... these lights are powerful man. I'll have to see how some night riding and shooting goes before deciding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Big difference over stock. Thanks for posting.

Is there the ability to adjust the aim on these? If there is, how did you choose where to add m them?

OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Wow! Big difference over stock. Thanks for posting.

Is there the ability to adjust the aim on these? If there is, how did you choose where to add m them?

Yes each light you can adjust left/right up/down and forward/backward. I wanted my lights high so I didn't have to buy a light bar (not a fan). Took it out with some tools put it up against a wall from about 50 yards and leveled them out to where I wanted them.

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes each light you can adjust left/right up/down and forward/backward. I wanted my lights high so I didn't have to buy a light bar (not a fan). Took it out with some tools put it up against a wall from about 50 yards and leveled them out to where I wanted them.

hey your PM box is full. I'll be up in Phoenix on Sunday. Any good places to hit the dirt in the area that aren't too far?

OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
hey your PM box is full. I'll be up in Phoenix on Sunday. Any good places to hit the dirt in the area that aren't too far?

Sorry, I forget to delete them lol. Yeah I would go out to lake pleasant and go off castle hot springs road. Hang a left when the road T's off and you'll hit dirt roads. If you bring some poles you can go to the back side of the lake and literally drive right up to water and fish. Everywhere else would be to far for you.