Anyone use Ford pass?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone legitimately uses the Ford Pass for anything or is it just a ploy for Ford to monitor its users?
there's like 4 monitors with the truck so unless u wanna rip out or diabled all the computers and comms might as well use it. these new trucks are like modern aircraft and can't function without computers and electronics. the nsa and cia know all ur stuff anyway so ford having it won't matter :mwah1:

if u wanna drug dealer proof it, destroy the gps receivers, telematics, and cell xmitters, and anti-theft device if u got. and of course don't carry a cell phone wit u

Last edited:

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as Ford doesnt tell my wife, I dont see an issue. LOL
well funny about that is if it will be ex wife in some states the court may be able to subpoena the cell providers and ford for the trucks records. so just saying just depends how far wife or soon to be ex-wife wants to take it

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw an article today where people in AZ are baking cookies in their cars, garbage cans melting etc. wtf is going on over there?

Don't forget small children and dogs... seems like every year a few kids get left in cars and die somehow. It's been hot here... so hot some airplanes can't legally take off... Global Warming (sarcasm... we go through this every year and people in AZ still act shocked that it gets hot)

Dr. Hunter

Reaction score
Can have 20 feet of remote start range with the fob or unlimited with the app. Kind of a no-brainer and wtf is ford going to do with the info of how much gas I have

Kenny008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You also get an alert if the security alarm goes off. Tested that the other day and got a push alert within 10 seconds.

pillowsoft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use mine I like how I can locate the truck like a lost Iphone or Ipad, Much nice IMO but I dont use it for anything else...