anyone had this issue before?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1fastk

Reaction score
The manual buttons and tune knob on the radio are not working correctly. I have to press the preset station numbers 1-6 multiple times before it will change stations as well as i can turn the tune knob for about a half turn before it will even change stations. Also to turn off or on the radio I have to press the power button multiple times. The only manual function that works correctly is the volume knob. My steering wheel buttons and the buttons on MFT screen all function properly. Just started doing this over the weekend, has anyone experienced this issue or had it fixed before?

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The manual buttons and tune knob on the radio are not working correctly. I have to press the preset station numbers 1-6 multiple times before it will change stations as well as i can turn the tune knob for about a half turn before it will even change stations. Also to turn off or on the radio I have to press the power button multiple times....

Hi 1fastk,

It sounds like it's time to get these misbehaving buttons into the hands of your dealership. What's the current mileage on your Raptor? I'll do what I can to assist as well.

Crystal

OP
OP
1fastk

1fastk

Reaction score
Hi 1fastk,

It sounds like it's time to get these misbehaving buttons into the hands of your dealership. What's the current mileage on your Raptor? I'll do what I can to assist as well.

Crystal
I just turned over 50k so its not under warranty anymore. I was trying to avoid the dealership because im sure they will want a arm and a leg to fix/attempt to fix it...But any help you can provide will be appreciated.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just turned over 50k so its not under warranty anymore. I was trying to avoid the dealership because im sure they will want a arm and a leg to fix/attempt to fix it...But any help you can provide will be appreciated.

Hi 1fastk,

I can't offer diagnostic advice, but if you decide to get your dealer involved, I'll be able to escalate this to your regional customer service manager. Keep us posted on what you decide to do.

Crystal