Anyone ever used this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was reading the reviews, and according to all the ones I read this stuff is the bomb. I'm sure someone won't like it. I thought about ordering a bottle and trying it out on the wife's 6 yr old van before I move on to the Raptor.
Optimum No Rinse Wash and Shine - 32 oz. : Amazon.com : Automotive

Sent from my dumb apple products my work makes me use.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, I love the shit. Been using it for years .It's so versatile. I use it for doing my rinseless washes, clay lube, and quick detailer. You just have to make sure you have proper washing technique. You know like don't scrub really hard and knowing when the paint is too dirty to do a rinseless wash, like a caked in mud truck. Having good towels and wash mitts is key though if you're worried about swirl marks.

I like a lot in the summer months when the paint is just dusty but too dirty for a quick detailer.

I like doing what is known as the Garry Dean Method when doing a rinseless wash.

The Garry Dean Wash Method GDWM Infinite Use Detail Juice Anywhere Wash Bucket Waterless Car Wash Auto Wash Rinseless Car Wash - YouTube

Last edited:
OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, I love the shit. Been using it for years .It's so versatile. I use it for doing my rinseless washes, clay lube, and quick detailer. You just have to make sure you have proper washing technique. You know like don't scrub really hard and knowing when the paint is too dirty to do a rinseless wash, like a caked in mud truck. Having good towels and wash mitts is key though if you're worried about swirl marks.

I like a lot in the summer months when the paint is just dusty but too dirty for a quick detailer.

I like doing what is known as the Garry Dean Method when doing a rinseless wash.

The Garry Dean Wash Method GDWM Infinite Use Detail Juice Anywhere Wash Bucket Waterless Car Wash Auto Wash Rinseless Car Wash - YouTube

Well if it's good enough for Pig Boy then it's good enough for me.

Sent from my dumb apple products my work makes me use.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guess I never got the memo that trucks are just a truck so they're never supposed to be clean. Heaven forbid someone likes to keep their vehicles clean.

I keep my cars clean, but that video looks like ******** to me. Much rather use pressure washer, foam cannon and master blaster.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I keep my cars clean, but that video looks like ******** to me. Much rather use pressure washer, foam cannon and master blaster.
That's more of a hassle when the vehicle is only slightly dirty. I don't even drag my pressure washer out anymore unless my truck is caked in mud.

Less water used, less water to worry about drying with a rinseless.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's more of a hassle when the vehicle is only slightly dirty. I don't even drag my pressure washer out anymore unless my truck is caked in mud.

Less water used, less water to worry about drying with a rinseless.

Your probably right, and I do use my California duster when it's light dust. But I enjoy washing it, takes my mind off work etc. for awhile.