Anyone else ordered ADD bumpers or Intake Ugrade Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What I dont get is that if you want to buy a big heavy ass well built winch bumper or any other bumper for a Jeep its $600-$1000. You look at Raptor bumpers and BAM $2k or more.

#RaptorTax

Supply and demand. Everyone has a jeep. There probably aren't enough Raptor buyers to spread the costs around enough to make them less expensive.

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my Raptor in July and I have a VIN # and Oct 21st build date, pushed back from Oct 17 orginally. I ordered the Super Crew in Oxford White with 802A Lux Package, Tech Package, Panoramic Sunroof, Carbon Package, Raptor Interior Accent Package, Tailgate Appliqué, Heated Rear Sears, Hood & Side graphics package, and Tailgate step.

I had to cancel the Carbon Package or else further delay production. My goal is to have one of the first fully loaded ones, so I will just add the trim pieces later.

I have ADD's Venom R front & rear bumpers, winch, Intercooler Upgrade Kit, and Radar Cruise Control adjustment kit on the way. Has anyone else ordered their ADD bumpers or Intake Upgrade Kit yet?

I have a mid November build date and will be ordering shortly. We are not doing the rear bumper however. I was told it will be a six week wait for delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supply and demand. Everyone has a jeep. There probably aren't enough Raptor buyers to spread the costs around enough to make them less expensive.

Competition as well, they we're first to market, I believe, and have name/brand recognition. They make a sweet, i would assume high quality, product... but woof.

Reaction score
I would like to see if anyone makes them out of aluminum or maybe just have them custom made?

The bumpers are surprisingly light if weight is a concern. Honey badger front bumper is 115 lbs, Stealth is 90 lbs, & Venom is 80lbs. Rear bumpers are 55-70 lbs. All aluminum would be very expensive.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I asked this in another thread but got no response. So, @Addictive Desert Designs, since you've added all the extra lights and light bars, can you tell us if the upfitter switch wiring is better than on the Gen 1? Are the pass-through wires long enough to easily connect them and are you having to do crazy contortions to connect them under the dash?