Any interest in engine dress up products?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
There's a vendor who does mostly Dodge stuff but I asked him about doing color matched Raptor stuff with SVT or Raptor cutouts... He makes these metal covers for unsightly stuff under the hood. He said he would produce Raptor stuff if there's interest. What do guys think? I am going to link him to this thread so if you're genuinely interested please post here. If you're a window shopper and think it's cool but wouldn't buy please make that clear.

Before:
abscover2.jpg
After:
abscover1.jpg

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Against my religion. Less shit under the hood, not more.

And really...Dodge is just fugly to begin with. It needs thermite, not a dress up kit.

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with SPRSNK on all counts. Though we can always add more power under the hood.:waytogo: This is no show truck, its an ASS-KICKIN' truck!

- YODA :Jedi:

Banned
Reaction score
Would be cool for a show truck, personally I like seeing the engine an it's components.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If we could get Billet Technology interested in our engine bays, I would be interested. They use aluminum billet to manufacture cap covers and valve covers, various interior covers, sill plates, etc.

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
If we could get Billet Technology interested in our engine bays, I would be interested. They use aluminum billet to manufacture cap covers and valve covers, various interior covers, sill plates, etc.

Agreed, if they replaced things that are already there then it might be sweet, like valve covers, caps on different fluid containers, maybe something to replace the 6.2 box on the throttle body.......