Any black friday deals coming up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weakssauce

Reaction score
hey guys I im ready to pull the trigger on a couple upgrades and was wondering if i should wait a bit for black friday deals. Does goose normally run deals for the holidays?
Going to buy
fullrace intercooler
ID1050cc
JMS fuel pump booster
AMS Turbo adapters
goose tune

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
These guys have started early

dbalt

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe GooseTune always does a Black Friday sale.

I'm shopping for quite a bit of goodies too, hopefully some sales on lights, front bumpers, and glass pop up :cool:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
hey guys I im ready to pull the trigger on a couple upgrades and was wondering if i should wait a bit for black friday deals. Does goose normally run deals for the holidays?
Going to buy
fullrace intercooler
ID1050cc
JMS fuel pump booster
AMS Turbo adapters
goose tune

We can do a deal for you on the intercooler, injectors, and AMS parts. Feel free to send me a message if you'd like a quote for everything.

I'm shopping for quite a bit of goodies too, hopefully some sales on lights, front bumpers, and glass pop up :cool:

We usually do a bumper and lighting promo and can also stack it with mail-in rebates coming down the pipe. Feel free to seed me a message if you'd like to know more.

Sorta want some fog lights.
We've got promos for Rigid, Diode Dynamics, and Baja Designs. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested.

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As someone commented earlier, at Hammer Performance we started Black Friday early with tons of brands to get your wheels, tires, suspension, cosmetic, lighting and performance mods ready to go. Its impossible for me to list everything in one post. Easiest thing to do is reach out to me and lemme know what youre looking for and Ill do what I can for you even if there isnt an official black friday sale from that manufacture. We got a little bit of everything around here!