Another New Phoenix 8 core unit Sc7862 in pre-release

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine is still running great from 3 years ago. Zero issues but it is starting to feel a bit slow. Would love some better hardware already. Love how i can watch live tv and waze at the same time :cool:

8BDAC765-93D0-4649-AC19-FAAED1D7D9E0.jpeg

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone actually get this new SC7862 unit yet? Not finding preorder on the site anymore but also not finding posts here of people receiving it

claustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone actually get this new SC7862 unit yet? Not finding preorder on the site anymore but also not finding posts here of people receiving it

It’s still there.

But still not shipping. Every time I inquired about it they said it was 2 months out. I finally canceled my order after 20 months of waiting. Not so much out of frustration but at this point I’ll wait for a unit with newer hardware. Disappointing since my Px6 died a year ago and I’m stuck on the 2019 little screen. But I did get an android ai box that plays over CarPlay.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i said ok and took the px6 of the new design. overall seems like a better design with easier to install harness etc.
previous px6 unit had to plug into the cd player, new version taps directly into the main sync harness.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
never used android auto on the previous version, using android auto now and its nice i get apps working, but phone calls still happen at my phone. weird

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i said ok and took the px6 of the new design. overall seems like a better design with easier to install harness etc.
previous px6 unit had to plug into the cd player, new version taps directly into the main sync harness.
Pics? Is this Andoid 10?

Kev Gambrell

Reaction score
I had a 13 inch Pheonix Automotive Android Octacore on back order for almost a year and they have delayed it again. I was looking at other options and I came across two 14.5 inch screens with Octacore, 8+128 gigabyte memory and high resolution screens.

One is the Autotek Pro Octacore 14.4 inch QHD 2560x1440 with Android 11 ($1,100 with shipping and tax) and the second one was Aliexpress Viknav Octacore 14.5 inch FHD 1980x1080 with Android 12 ($900 with coupons on site and tax). Both retain Ford Sync. I am willing the spend the extra $200 for the QHD screen and the wireless Android Auto and Car Play.

Just curious if anyone has any experience with these systems. They came out I think within the last 4 months.

The Yulu E10 aesthetically and technologically looks like something that came out 5 years ago. The Yulu is Android 10, 12.1 inch screen, HD 1024x768, retains Ford Sync and 6+64 gigabyte memory. It seems way over priced (over $1,300 with tax) for the package. The user interface looks interesting, but one can do that through different free or small fee android based launchers.

AUTOTEC PRO

VIKNAV

YULU E10

I got my refund from Pheonix and ordered the Autotec Pro. Woohaaa!

Last edited:

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got a near full screen android auto working.. but i can't take phone calls ...