Another fellow new New Yorker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CGERM

CGERM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're telling me! I smoke out the Prius drivers in my cummins every chance I get. And being in California, that chance is often
hahaha yes! i wanted a 2500 mega cab cummins, but didn't get one because of the new clean diesel stuff. I want side by side stacks but that and all the dpf deletes and federal offenses. its quite a expensive job lol. i was not about to buy a used one, so maybe i can buy one later on like a project

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hahaha yes! i wanted a 2500 mega cab cummins, but didn't get one because of the new clean diesel stuff. I want side by side stacks but that and all the dpf deletes and federal offenses. its quite a expensive job lol. i was not about to buy a used one, so maybe i can buy one later on like a project

Yeah I hear ya. I have an 08 with the dpf delete, straight piped after the turbo. I have a buddy with a smog shop. I wouldn't want it with all the emissions crap. Too many issues

OP
OP
CGERM

CGERM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I hear ya. I have an 08 with the dpf delete, straight piped after the turbo. I have a buddy with a smog shop. I wouldn't want it with all the emissions crap. Too many issues
nice! so maybe i'll buy a 2nd gen as a little project later on down the road and have some fun without worrying about any eco crap involved. gotta love that 5.9

rou2boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your Raptor- Sure looks similar to whats in my driveway! I grew up in Peekskill, then Wappingers, now in Vancouver , sigh! I miss NY...
CONGRATS though bud! (great surprise by your parents btw!!)-Lou