Ambient Cup Holder lighting - Opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gofastrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very excited....I'll pass the time till Sunday working on the Kitchen. Talk about a distraction. I need some LEDs for the top of the cabinets....Should I have little Raptor projectors shining down from under the cabinets? ( Already asked and wife said NO! )

Thanks Rob

Attachments

• Kitchen.jpg
    Kitchen.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 63
OP
OP
T

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very excited....I'll pass the time till Sunday working on the Kitchen. Talk about a distraction. I need some LEDs for the top of the cabinets....Should I have little Raptor projectors shining down from under the cabinets? ( Already asked and wife said NO! )

Thanks Rob

I have a wifi controller where you can control the color of your kitchen lighting with the touch of a button on your phone :batman2:

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude totally interested to see. I think it might work great with where the led already is: in the back cup holder about the 7 o clock position. It's that damn button. They put it in between the shifter and cup holder.

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you get them for the two cup holders on the back of the center console too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
T

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude totally interested to see. I think it might work great with where the led already is: in the back cup holder about the 7 o clock position. It's that damn button. They put it in between the shifter and cup holder.

you can swap to a flush mount cleaner button or just paint it the color of your console.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

can you get them for the two cup holders on the back of the center console too

I'll try and work on something soon but not sure if it'll be done for this build

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

appreciate y'all. I'll work on it as quick as possible so folks can have something in quickly but I won't be putting it out untill I can make sure it looks clean and is easy to install. Hope everyone can respect that, I'll also try to do a forum group buy to help reduce the cost as it's cheaper for me to build 100 of them than it is 5 of them.

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats cool. my kids just flipped and were curious about theirs

OP
OP
T

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats cool. my kids just flipped and were curious about theirs

The original design I have for rear ambient lighting actually had nothing to do with cup holders. The orig. design has changed 4 times too but I think the current one will be the best, coolest and most original as well.