Amber 5050 SMD LED Turn Signal Bulbs (High Output)! 2 Pairs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got 2 sets of amber LED turn signal bulbs up for grabs.

First set has like 20 something 5050 SMD LEDs all around it. These work GREAT in chrome housing reflectors (any stock housing). You get a brighter/crisper amber than bulbs, and an instant crisp on/off flash rather than a fading on/off like a bulb. These don't require any resistors there is NO hyperflash! $20 shipped for the pair!

Second set has four CREE LEDs (three perimeter and 1 forward facing projector). This works great for chrome reflectors (any stock housing) or any painted reflector (any modded lights that don't have reflective shrouds or painted to match shrouds). $30 shipped for the pair! Again NO hyperflash, NO resistors needed.

Only reason I'm selling set #1 is I now have blacked out reflectors and these aren't bright enough with the black reflector. WIth the chrome reflector they're excellent, I used them for around 6 months. Only reason I'm selling set #2 is I bought two slightly different sets of CREE projector turn signal bulbs for my black housing reflectors to see if one set worked better than another, but they both performed identical so I kept one set and selling this set. Used for about 30 seconds lol.

So set #1 - $20 shipped, great for chrome reflectors. Set #2 - $30 shipped, great for chrome reflectors or black/painted reflectors. These prices are about $10 off what you'd pay for the same ones on ebay, and about half the price of some LED websites.

PP fee's extra or send as a gift.

Attachments

• Bulbs-01.jpg
    Bulbs-01.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 295
  • Bulbs-02.jpg
    Bulbs-02.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 295
  • Bulbs-03.jpg
    Bulbs-03.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 307
  • HIDs11.jpg
    HIDs11.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Cecil01.jpg
    Cecil01.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 53
OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you need lumen figures these aren't for you. They're turn signal bulbs, not light bars or headlights. They're brighter than stock bulbs, verified with my own eyes. If you need more justification than that for turn signals, move along please.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you need lumen figures these aren't for you. They're turn signal bulbs, not light bars or headlights. They're brighter than stock bulbs, verified with my own eyes. If you need more justification than that for turn signals, move along please.

Geeeze.

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you kave led tail lights? I have the Recons and don't want to cause any hyperflashing.. if not an issue Ill take set #2

pm me paypal info

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First set is sold, I'm including them with my 2012 factory lights that I just sold on F150forum.

As for hyperflash, as I mentioned in the orignal post, there is NO issue with hyperflash on either of these bulbs when I installed these in my truck, NO resistors were necessary. Of course every truck can be different, but my first hand experience, there was no issue. Flashers operated normal.

Second set I'm waiting to hear back from jmoney8730 as he had first dibbs, after that it's Mikez28 then Steele16 in line. I'll PM you guys if jmoney backs out. And Mikez, yes I have LED taillight bulbs in my factory taillights. Those did require resistors.