Aftermarket Goodie questions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since Blood give me the good news that my truck is on a train headed my way, I'm getting busy taking care of business. I just got off the phone with Pen Fed and my check is on the way (super easy process).

Now I need to order a few things. My first question is on the Cabela's Trail Gear floor liners. I understand that they are the same as Weathertech. I have a Cabela's Club Visa which will save me some $$$. I'm assuming that I need to order the No flow through console, but don't know if I need to order the dual floor post or single floor hook. Lastly, I think all the Raptors have black carpet and I should order black mats. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. My truck will have the blue accents.

I also need or order a short antenna and a tailgate lock. I like the looks of the McGuard Tailgate lock. I have no reason to remove my tailgate, so I plan to fill in the "screw head" with some sort of glue to keep anyone with the apropriate tool from removing it in order to steal my tailgate.

I'm not sure which antenna to go with. I'd like to order it from Amazon at the same time that I order my tailgate lock.

I'm also considering ordering vent visors.

Any and all imput is appreciated. I did search for the forum for the proper floor liner setup with no luck.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Black mats with dual posts. I ordered my craven stubby off amazon. $25 free shipping.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Craven was too stubby for me. I got a "stubby" antenna from Autozone ("Raptor" brand), that clears the garage door, but doesn't look like a *****. It was about $12

I like the Master Lock tailgate lock. I keep the key to that and my hitch cover in the console. Don't make your lock permanent - as soon as you do, you're going to need to remove for some reason you hadn't envisioned.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
euro style by antennaX. 13". looks like a longer stubby. good reception. really like my xact contour mats by husky. nice rubbery feel like the stock mats with better coverage. if yur thinkin bout the inchannel visors do some research. its hard to make em work with the auto-up, bounce back feature.