AFE exhaust!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Rebel exhaust was shipped today should be installed on the truck by next weekend....I'll post some vids...stay tuned!

Alright here is an update, I installed the Rebel on Friday and have driven it 200 miles:

PRO: Great cold start sound

CONS: I can't take the DRONE...all over the RPM line from 1500-6000.....it's killing me. I'm get the stock exhaust reinstalled.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jesus. These guys just rush out exhausts with no real testing. No wonder Ford Performance waited and it's delayed.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Alright here is an update, I installed the Rebel on Friday and have driven it 200 miles:

CONS: I can't take the DRONE...all over the RPM line from 1500-6000.....it's killing me. I'm get the stock exhaust reinstalled.

Wow... thanks for the update I won't be doing mine anymore [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are finding exactly what the ecoboost f150 world has known for 6yrs now.
Save your time and money - keep stock exhaust... or, better yet find a way to switch to regular f150 exhaust.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the update. That's one mod I'm going to wait on for a while. The AFE clips actually sound decent. But honestly, I don't think the OEM exhaust sounds terrible....but maybe it sounds worse on the outside...I'm always driving, so I don't hear it from outside the truck.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Alex, do you have the same system that's in the you tube clip from AFE?

JerryTX

Reaction score
You guys are finding exactly what the ecoboost f150 world has known for 6yrs now.
Save your time and money - keep stock exhaust... or, better yet find a way to switch to regular f150 exhaust.

Why would they go to the regular F150 exhaust? It's rated for 365hp. But overall I agree, all these guys are finding is that the Ecoboost does not sound great and all these exhausts are netting similar results.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just need to install some cutouts and open them ******* up when the ******* need to drop and close them when the wife is in the truck!

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

Why would they go to the regular F150 exhaust? It's rated for 365hp. But overall I agree, all these guys are finding is that the Ecoboost does not sound great and all these exhausts are netting similar results.

He will start talking up the weep hole mod soon. Just ignore Sasquatch, he's one of us...somehow.