Addictive Desert Designs Performance Suspenion ***Sneak Peek***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nelson18matt

Reaction score
very nice. uni ball upper and heim steering... good stuff

any plans for a new spindle or lower arm to replace the lower ball joint? it looks like this will retain use of the factory coilover, correct?

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Yup. I will retain the factory coilovers. As for lower arms or spindles, we have talked about it but we are still wanting to keep this kit affordable and have purpose and be able to get more travel. If we added the lower arms and spindles it would go from a performance syspension to a long travel set up and the cost would be a ton more.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
seems like a nice affordable addition to get a little more travel! Tell me how much so I can calculate how long I need to fast ;)

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How are you getting more travel if you're still using the stock shock and lower control arm? (shock mod of some kind?)

nelson18matt

Reaction score
Yup. I will retain the factory coilovers. As for lower arms or spindles, we have talked about it but we are still wanting to keep this kit affordable and have purpose and be able to get more travel. If we added the lower arms and spindles it would go from a performance syspension to a long travel set up and the cost would be a ton more.

yeah, i understand wanting to keep cost down. i'd like to see a lower arm that is still stock length and use the fox CO but allow for a lower uni ball and have the ability to run an air bump

the stock lower is too weak to strike off, right?