ADD Door Jam Light Bar mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black&GreenRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone have the ADD Door Jam Light Bar Mount on their truck if so could you please post some pics of inside the door jam and where the wiring goes thank you

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Im doing a 50 install for someone as we speak . I wouldnt do a clamp on id do a permanent one if tou are going to put a roof bar

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ can you post pictures of yours? or is yours the one that screws down into the rain gutter?

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Mine is on there for good. Its a pain in the ass to install. Finished off half of the installation, tuesday will finish it and though about posting a step by step to get it done but its pretty straight forward other than it takes for ever.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine is on there for good. Its a pain in the ass to install. Finished off half of the installation, tuesday will finish it and though about posting a step by step to get it done but its pretty straight forward other than it takes for ever.

Netix - can you tell me exactly how much height the roof mount 50" E-Series adds to the truck? I'm guessing between 2-3 inches, but I need to know for sure.