Adam's Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray is BACK!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

2baddogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ofcourse I see this on Wed...

Last year, Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray was a hit. This year it's back for a limited time! Enjoy the pleasant scent of Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray and enjoy all of the other limited edition products we've launched for the fall season.​

Plus, enjoy 15% Off & Free Shipping over $75.00

Use discount code ORANGE​

Sale ends Tuesday, September 27th at midnight MST.​

(Free shipping for Continental US only; Sale does not apply to Rupes, Cyclo products and gift cards)

wTe3PqKl.jpg
kLc1ZEMl.jpg
Ep0efK3l.jpg
boF4Kevl.jpg
PvpcTgLl.jpg
aKDVqqhl.jpg
lQnOyJVl.jpg
VDS8ARel.jpg

2baddogs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@2baddogs It ends next Tuesday the 27th. :ROFLJest:

Sweet, Ive got time to see if I win Fri!

Details, details, details...Youd never beleive my job is detail oriented, would you?!

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

I promise I am going to read your detailing guide BUT good lord thats alot of words! (Joking, I appreciate the info) In the mean time what is the recommendation for a starter pack? And yes, I want the Fu-fu pumpkin smelly stuff.

Great idea!!!

I am officially making this post the ZONE of FREE Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray!

Up for grabs is the Adam's Pumpkin Spice Box Set.

To be eligible to win, simply LIKE this post before Friday, 9/23 at 6pm PST. Later that evening, I will randomly pick a member for this wonderfully scented prize!

View attachment 79937

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I haven't tried any of your products yet, but you guys seem pretty cool, so I'll have to change that.

Right on!

Sweet, Ive got time to see if I win Fri!

Details, details, details...Youd never beleive my job is detail oriented, would you?!

I promise I am going to read your detailing guide BUT good lord thats alot of words! (Joking, I appreciate the info) In the mean time what is the recommendation for a starter pack? And yes, I want the Fu-fu pumpkin smelly stuff.

Yes, the Adam's Polishes Detailing Guide and Quick Reference Thread is a bit long...which reminds me that I need to update it with some of the new products, and make it even longer!

I recommend starting with the Adam's Daily Driver Detailing Kit. It has washing supplies, a clay bar, and H2O Guard & Gloss Sealant, which provides protection and adds some nice shine. Then add the Adam's New Wheel & Tire Kit to get your wheels and tires cleaned and dressed, along with a couple of Great White Microfiber Drying Towels.

When it comes to making your Raptor look great, and keeping the paint in good condition, good washing and drying products and techniques are the first step.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks
Dan