Adam's Polishes MYSTERY BOX!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Lol. No. Unfortunately, it was like that under the packing paper.

Did you call in and get some help with the broken sprayer?

You can also send an email to [email protected] or use the Chat feature on the website during the day.

Maybe the people that pack these awesome products should know that they should be more gentle! Feedback is good for companies!

The shipping department is really good at packing the boxes, but sometimes things get broke during shipment. We even use the heavy, double-wall boxes to help protect items during transit.

But not to worry, we will replace it quick and easy!

In my 45 total orders (with #46 in transit), I have yet to received a damaged product (knock on wood).

-Dan

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score

You can also send an email to [email protected] or use the Chat feature on the website during the day.

The shipping department is really good at packing the boxes, but sometimes things get broke during shipment. We even use the heavy, double-wall boxes to help protect items during transit.

In my 45 total orders (with #46 in transit), I have yet to received a damaged product (knock on wood).

-Dan

No, I didn't call because it seriously isn't an issue or concern for me. I have plenty of extra sprayer heads laying around. It wasn't my intention to start anything when I posted the pic. I was just posting a pic of what I got, didn't mean to start anything by it. I'm not upset about it, so don't worry. Thanks though Dan.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score

-Dan

Ummm my stuff was broken. I need a gift card to replace the product value. Thanks.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I got a bunch of sprayers with mine. I'll tag one for you and put it with your wiper blades.

Thanks Jimbo!

View attachment 73441

Here is my haul of three boxes.
I never knew there were so many ways to clean a truck.
Maybe if I mix them all together, I can do just one pass.

Good selection of products in those boxes.

If you figure out how to get good results with them all mixed together, apply for a patent and then open up Skyfrog's Polishes! You will be a bazillionaire in no time at all! :ROFLJest:

-Dan

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Ummm my stuff was broken. I need a gift card to replace the product value. Thanks.

I will bring the Gift Card to you on Saturday...

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

No, I didn't call because it seriously isn't an issue or concern for me. I have plenty of extra sprayer heads laying around. It wasn't my intention to start anything when I posted the pic. I was just posting a pic of what I got, didn't mean to start anything by it. I'm not upset about it, so don't worry. Thanks though Dan.

Sounds good, thank you!