Adam's Polishes MYSTERY BOX!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine's like 10.5 including a pack of double soft and pack of single soft.. so probably 10 pounds of mystery goodies. 10 pounds is a lot of patriot wax I hope they threw in a wax applicator!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Hahahaha good lord I hope not. That's my reward for beating him to the promo announcement *****

Don't worry, I splurged on the top shelf poo. You know, the stuff were they feed the elephants coffee beans, then collect them on the other end, roast 'em, then make some good coffee. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it, the DSL (Dung Spice Latte) is quite popular in the Congo. :ROFLJest:

Well at 5.6 pounds I guess its not the 200 dollar winner lol but on the bright side the adams clay bar worked really well today getting the winter grime off the truck. I guess I will hold off on my wax and sealer until the goodies arrive.

http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Daniel_Hopper/media/clay_zpsefclb509.jpg.html

Looking good! That cool garage does look even better with a shiny Raptor in it!

-Dan

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't worry, I splurged on the top shelf poo. You know, the stuff were they feed the elephants coffee beans, then collect them on the other end, roast 'em, then make some good coffee. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it, the DSL (Dung Spice Latte) is quite popular in the Congo. :ROFLJest:

-Dan

Dan... that's disturbing hahaha. Although I'm a big fan of black coffee, and this sounds like it's as black as it comes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter