Adam's Polishes MYSTERY BOX!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spencer4336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black Friday Order

View attachment 70939

Free 16oz was the car shampoo

Mystery Box

View attachment 70940

All items I needed!

I don't know how y'all at the warehouse pick this stuff, but thank you! [emoji2]

Got the same mystery box! Great stuff can't wait to use it. That Black Friday lot you got looks amazing too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got the same mystery box! Great stuff can't wait to use it. That Black Friday lot you got looks amazing too!

Yessah, all good stuff. My black friday order was to fill in all the gaps from my first huge order I placed the month before, and the sale was the motivation. Now all I need to complete my collection is that foam gun...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Spencer4336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yessah, all good stuff. My black friday order was to fill in all the gaps from my first huge order I placed the month before, and the sale was the motivation. Now all I need to complete my collection is that foam gun...

If you have a pressure washer the foam gun is amazing and saves so much time! It's also a lot of fun lol.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Black Friday Order

View attachment 70939

Free 16oz was the car shampoo

Mystery Box

View attachment 70940

All items I needed!

I don't know how y'all at the warehouse pick this stuff, but thank you! [emoji2]

Good selection on products on that order, and great Mystery Box!

Thanks!

That's been a popular box this round, which is great that it includes the H2O Guard & Gloss!

Thank you!

-Dan

Spencer4336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good selection on products on that order, and great Mystery Box!

Thanks!

That's been a popular box this round, which is great that it includes the H2O Guard & Gloss!

Thank you!

-Dan

Can you use the brilliant glaze on the matte vinyl wrap without weird spots or build up?

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can you use the brilliant glaze on the matte vinyl wrap without weird spots or build up?

Yes, Brilliant Glaze works as a cleaner on matte vinyl.

Brilliant Glaze rubbed into the problem area with a soft foam applicator will remove most natural wax contamination and it also work well on blotchy or streaked stripes.

However, the Brilliant Glaze will not add any real protection, since it only lasts a wash or two. For lasting protection on matte vinyl, H2O Guard & Gloss would be the best product.

Here is an older video on matte vinyl. HGG is a new product, so it is not covered. The discussion on BG starts at about the 3 minute mark.

-Dan

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@AdamsPolishes in what order can brilliant glaze be applied? Does it go over HGG, or is it a substitute? Then detail spray over brilliant glaze? I'm just unsure of how to fit it into my cleaning regiment

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@AdamsPolishes in what order can brilliant glaze be applied? Does it go over HGG, or is it a substitute? Then detail spray over brilliant glaze? I'm just unsure of how to fit it into my cleaning regiment

Brilliant Glaze would go over a sealant. Sealant always goes first on clean paint so it can bond and last a long time.

BG is not a substitute for HGG or any of the waxes. It is basically a product that adds a lot of shine, but only lasts a wash or two. Guys that go to shows will apply BG just before going, to get a little more pop out of the sealant or wax that is already on the surface.

However, BG has fillers in it, so some people apply it first, before sealant or wax, to help hide some minor swirls, but any sealant or wax applied on top of the BG will only last a few washes, which defeats the purpose of applying a product that gives protection.

In my opinion, it is basically a product for show cars/truck and for guys looking for really shiny and that don't care if it lasts very long.

HGG adds a great amount of shine, and also provides decent protection.

Detail Spray is a drying aid that also adds a little shine. Always dry with Detail Spray, no matter what products are on the paint. The only time to skip the DS is when applying HGG, since it gets applied to wet paint.

-Dan

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh okay, thanks Dan. And just to clarify the last part, when you say always dry with detail spray unless using HGG, HGG is a product we only use every couple months right? And detail spray every wash in between? @AdamsPolishes

Last edited:

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh okay, thanks Dan. And just to clarify the last part, when you say always dry with detail spray unless using HGG, HGG is a product we only use every couple months right? And detail spray every wash in between? @AdamsPolishes
Exactly! Detail Spray when drying after a normal wash, and HGG when drying every 1-2 months.

The exception would be if you are doing a full detail and will be applying Liquid Paint Sealant. For this, you would do a strip wash and then dry without Detail Spray, so the paint stays completely bare to get the best bond for the Liquid Paint Sealant. Better bond means it will last longer.

-Dan