Adam's DAILY SPECIAL - A new deal each weekday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

intow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took advantage of the visco sale. It's gonna be a LONG day!!
5ef56f4f2132e7ea8cc9c3181df0f7c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Took advantage of the visco sale. It's gonna be a LONG day!!
5ef56f4f2132e7ea8cc9c3181df0f7c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAM!!!

That's a heck of an order, looks like you're all set for a serious Shine-a-thon!

Thanks for your business!

-Dan

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's not quantity, it's quality right?

(Just keep telling yourself that.......lol)
This is true.... to an extent anyways. Hahaha I actually tallied up all my Adams purchases over the last 6 months when I first tried them out, and it's a lot. I have virtually everything I need to do a full extensive detail, and that's what matters! The cyclo was the missing piece of the puzzle.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is true.... to an extent anyways. Hahaha I actually tallied up all my Adams purchases over the last 6 months when I first tried them out, and it's a lot. I have virtually everything I need to do a full extensive detail, and that's what matters! The cyclo was the missing piece of the puzzle.

I got the Porter Cable (single oscillating disk) and am happy with it, but have been considering the model you got. I am anxious to here your review.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the Porter Cable (single oscillating disk) and am happy with it, but have been considering the model you got. I am anxious to here your review.
I'll let you know how I like it. I talked with Dan before I got it and asked him to compare the two models for me. I settled on this one because of less vibration and ability to get into smaller places. That and it's two pads instead of one. I'm sure I won't be disappointed!