Adam's DAILY SPECIAL - A new deal each weekday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you Wilson!

The Orange Foam Pad is used with the orange Paint Correcting Polish as the first step. The White Foam Pad is used with the white Paint Finishing Polish as the second step.

-Dan

I should have got the red and gray can I still get it on my order? and how too. what else am I missing

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I should have got the red and gray can I still get it on my order? and how too. what else am I missing

You will need to call 866-965-0400 to add them to your order.

Do you already have the HGG? What about some Liquid Paint Sealant?

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have gallons of it why I figured I should have the other pad's. was way to easy to add them to the order lol. very nice awesome service Kourtney

Last edited:

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Wilson you will be pleasantly surprised with the Cyclo. It's a great machine and super easy to use. Super hard to **** up too, which is perfect for me. You will find that the microfiber pads and the orange polish will help speed the process too with some swirl marks/scratches. The carpet brushes are sweet, I actually used them on the rug where the dog decided to walk on it covered in mud. Came out sweet with the Bissell and some Adam's upholstery cleaner.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
VISCO ordered!!! Can't wait to see how much better this is......

Thank you!

@Wilson you will be pleasantly surprised with the Cyclo. It's a great machine and super easy to use. Super hard to **** up too, which is perfect for me. You will find that the microfiber pads and the orange polish will help speed the process too with some swirl marks/scratches. The carpet brushes are sweet, I actually used them on the rug where the dog decided to walk on it covered in mud. Came out sweet with the Bissell and some Adam's upholstery cleaner.

Word. The Cyclo is a fantastic polisher!

Signed up. Maybe some inside help with the name picking, @AdamsPolishes ?

I don't pick the names, so I will have to send back that Paypal bribe errr donation, that you sent me.

:ROFLJest:

Just entered. Ended up spending 100 bucks hard to pass up the 15% Visco discount.

Thanks!

A few hours left on this one, 15% off ends tonight at midnight MST. *cough* @Mariner *cough* LOL.

-Dan