Adam's DAILY SPECIAL - A new deal each weekday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How many oz dose it take to foam a raptor

About 2 ounces in the container, then fill the rest of the way with water. With a Raptor, you will likely use the whole foam gun container in one wash.

-Dan

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a presherwasher with th soap thing yep fill it with straight soap.

Also would allperpose cleaner take off hydronic oil off my tractor, if I put it in the washer?

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a presherwasher with th soap thing yep fill it with straight soap.

Also would allperpose cleaner take off hydronic oil off my tractor, if I put it in the washer?
Wilson, do you have a foam cannon or are you using the soap reservoir that is part of the pressure washer?

Amazon.com: Professional Foam Lance Adjustable with 32 oz. Bottle: Health & Personal Care

The soap reservoir on a pressure washer does not work very well, as you need to have air added to make foam, which is what the MTM Foam Cannon does. The Adam's Foam Gun also adds air to the water/soap mix, but it can be used on a garden hose (no pressure washer required).

For your tractor, start with a pressure washer rinse, then spray full-strength All Purpose Cleaner on the oily areas and scrub with a brush, then rinse with the pressure washer.

Putting the APC in the pressure washer soap container or in a foam cannon would dilute it too much. On hydraulic oil, you need full-strength.

When using All Purpose Cleaner on paint, make sure the surfaces are not hot, work in the shade, and do not let it dry on the paint. Work small areas; rinse, scrub with APC, rinse, move to next section.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You know how big a tractor is lol this is going to suck dad dowced the whole thing. At least I have one of those dule action pump bottles

Yes it's a presher washer it dose fome it up good but I'm using full stiranth

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wednesday 10/21

Adam's Tire Shine 16oz with free Half Moon Sponge for $9.99 before the forum discount.

If you have not tried the Tire Shine yet, it looks great, lasts through repeated washes, and seals up the rubber which helps keep the mud from staining your tires.

Daily Special TS and Moon.JPG

The Half Moon Sponge applicator works good on some tires, but the Pro Tire Hex Grip Applicator works really well on tread block like the stock BFGs. For more aggressive tread blocks, use the Trim & Lug Nut Brush for spreading the product out after spraying it on. Just make sure you don't leave excess product in the blocks or any lettering, as it can sling if left pooled up.​

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wednesday 10/21

Adam's Tire Shine 16oz with free Half Moon Sponge for $9.99 before the forum discount.

If you have not tried the Tire Shine yet, it looks great, lasts through repeated washes, and seals up the rubber which helps keep the mud from staining your tires.

View attachment 69401

The Half Moon Sponge applicator works good on some tires, but the Pro Tire Hex Grip Applicator works really well on tread block like the stock BFGs. For more aggressive tread blocks, use the Trim & Lug Nut Brush for spreading the product out after spraying it on. Just make sure you don't leave excess product in the blocks or any lettering, as it can sling if left pooled up.​
That's an expensive nut brush!

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: