Adam's DAILY SPECIAL - A new deal each weekday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just wondering as I am never home to receive packages and with tracking numbers I can have fedex hold it at the local fedex store for pickup. Did not receive one so was not sure if it had shipped

Last edited:

ezavala02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering as I am never home to receive packages and with tracking numbers I can have fedex hold it at the local fedex store for pickup. Did not receive one so was not sure if it had shipped

For some of my orders I have received an email with tracking info and some others I haven't. However, if you go to Adams website and go to the "My Account" tab, you can see the tracking number for all of your orders under "Order/Billing History". Hope that helps

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since my doorbell has been ringing twice a week now that I've got that beast...I've downloaded the FedEx app and others ... you can see deliveries you have forgotten about due to so many purchases :) I, too, have had to hold a package due to needing a signature, a Tuffy lock box.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I paid the fee for UPS my choice and they alert me to all packages coming to my address automatically but Fedex still requires you to enter the tracking info. But at least both will let you deliver to the store locations for pickup.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

I just checked and my order still says it has not shipped.. :(

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They stuck mine in the old truck I don't use too often luckily I went to use it the other day. It better there than having the dog chew it up.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Shooter, kick me your order number and I'll see if I can take a look for you...if you didn't receive it over the weekend!