Adam's DAILY SPECIAL - A new deal each weekday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got my supplies in. That pumpkin spice detail spray smells amazing. Makes me hungry smelling it. Almost as good as the banana pudding tire shine lol.

Awesome! Glad you like the scent of the Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray!

Sounds to me you're driving a fruit cake! :ROFLJest:

Hey! Who you callin' a fruit cake! :ROFLJest:

If you haven't enjoyed the aromatherapy of our products while doing some detailing, then you are missing out!

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need some stuff to wash the truck up. Is there a kit that comes with the brush’s to clean the wheel and tires/wheel wells with car soap and sponge and a bucket?

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I need some stuff to wash the truck up. Is there a kit that comes with the brush’s to clean the wheel and tires/wheel wells with car soap and sponge and a bucket?

You bet!

Check out the Winter Washing Detail Kit. It has the bucket, brushes, cleaners, wash pad, shampoo, drying towel, Detail Spray, and even some of the legendary H2O Guard & Gloss to add protection and shine!

adams_polishes_winter_washing_kit_new_bucket.jpg

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You bet!

Check out the Winter Washing Detail Kit. It has the bucket, brushes, cleaners, wash pad, shampoo, drying towel, Detail Spray, and even some of the legendary H2O Guard & Gloss to add protection and shine!

View attachment 93465

Thanks I’m ordering that now, it seems to have the stuff I need. I’m also deciding what to get for the inside so I can clean it also

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks I’m ordering that now, it seems to have the stuff I need. I’m also deciding what to get for the inside so I can clean it also

Very good, thanks for giving us a try!

The best deals are on the kits. Check out the Perfect Interior Kit for the products and towels/applicators to spiff up and protect the interior surfaces. If your seats are a bit too dirty for just the Interior Detailer, also grab a bottle of the Leather & Interior Cleaner.

Don't forget to use the RAPTOR discount code to save 10%.

gryGhst17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The HGG is simply amazing. I treated my truck more than a week ago and it rained last night. The rain was still beaded in the morning when I drove to work, but when I got to work, the truck looked like I had just washed it. No dirt, no spots, just clean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk