800 vs 801A

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Wilkow

Wilkow

Reaction score
What I'm not getting is the difference between the Sync in 800 package and the 801A I thought Sync screen meant Navigation and bluetooth.

OP
OP
Wilkow

Wilkow

Reaction score
Yeah...I just read the difference on a different part of the site. They don't explain that in the "build and price"

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Nos I agree car buying experience is a pain... My wife wants to trade h,Eric Audi in, but because of the hassle s,he doesn't want to deal with it...she says she will just keep hers and drive it into the ground...

I told her she could have my Raptor and I would get a 13...that went over like a fart In church...

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

i dont like sync anyways..... im ripping out the whole audio system

I like sync when it works Correctly, but he is right, go with an aftermarket unit that fits your needs and save some money...integrate the sync if you want...they not my plan...