80 led m&r size versus rigid 40" e series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will the m&r 40" 80 led fit in a bumper made for a 40" e series rigid?

Which bumper are you looking at? Cause I just purchased a bumper from saints off road (Bravo Series With LEDs) , and am waiting for my bumper to come in on tuesday. But their bumpers are made for rigid light bars, but Ron over at saints off road called M&R for me and got the dimensions and said my M&R 40" will fit their bumper. So I guess when it comes down to it. Just get the dimensions and then give them to the company your lookn at going with. :waytogo:

p3rs1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a similar question for SDHQ I'm trying to get answered. I'd like to get the SDHQ LED bumper and I'm wondering if the M&R 40" 80LED lightbar will fit in it.

Also wondering what I could do with the dually fog light pairs if I get the new bumper since it wont have the fog light cutouts.

OP
OP
the yeti

the yeti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any idea if the rigid led covers will fit the m&r? Would be nice to put another layer of protection over the lights.

OP
OP
the yeti

the yeti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why are you trying to add everything rigid to an off shore light? does not make sense. Just buy the Rigid.

Because I already have the m&r. I agree would have been easier with the rigid but I had already purchased the other and do not want to buy another light.

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any idea if the rigid led covers will fit the m&r? Would be nice to put another layer of protection over the lights.

Not sure about that one, I do believe M&R are in the prototype phase with making covers though. Doesn't hurt to give them a call:waytogo:

Timgco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could always just clearbra that light for now too. I do that to my Rigid's. It saves that light. You can also take it off and re-apply the 3M to it at anytime. beats trying to replace that entire lens and re-seal that light.