75 degrees in November when it should be 40....did some much needed truck care

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
washed, polished, and waxed the raptor and my wifes explorer sport today
50581414983_baa71f3ae0_c.jpg

My wifes explorer sport needed some work. 3 part job. deep cut polish, micro polish, then a carnuba wax. black looks awesome when it is right, but it is hard to get it there.
50581414988_c5b392befc_c.jpg

OP
OP
goblues38

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Burn, but you gotta admit the guy did a great job. Truck looks better than new.

thanks.....I did spray it pretty heavy.....33k miles on the truck and the tires looked like crap from a recent off road event. Now they look as you said...brand new.

Lately, the truck sits in the garage and I am driving it very sparingly. So I got her all cleaned up to be put away.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks.....I did spray it pretty heavy.....33k miles on the truck and the tires looked like crap from a recent off road event. Now they look as you said...brand new.

Lately, the truck sits in the garage and I am driving it very sparingly. So I got her all cleaned up to be put away.

Roger that. Respect for getting that beautiful rig off road. Mine has 800 miles on it and I’m still unwilling to go off road in it. I really have to sell my older truck. That being said the compulsion will eventually strike and I’ll get it stuck somewhere silly.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I only said that because another member recently was asking about doing the same thing, just my lack of being funny, lol.

I got it because I had seen the title to the other thread, made me chuckle. I guess I have a weird sense of humor.

Back on topic, both vehicles look great, your hard work shines through on your wifes black car.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks great. I have the same color. Me and a buddy spent 8 hours on Saturday doing a ceramic coat. You should look into that especially on your wife’s black car. IMG_1464.jpg
IMG_1465.jpg

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Same with mine. I use my wife’s Mercedes as my beater.

Nothing like staring at a spotless car/truck after working to make it look that good all day. Very satisfying feeling.