50" curved rigid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm ready for the flurry of used 50" light bars for sale here. Gonna be some good days for those of us who aren't ballers :banana-mario:

Speaking of which, someone's got some serious Rigid Industries light going on...

1SportTraclightbar5_zpsbac29a61.jpg

Last edited:

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would think a combo of flood on the outside and spot in the middle would give great coverage. At least that's how I'm gonna do it. And I'm waiting for Rigid! It's my marriage I'll do with it as I please. Lol!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would think a combo of flood on the outside and spot in the middle would give great coverage. At least that's how I'm gonna do it. And I'm waiting for Rigid! It's my marriage I'll do with it as I please. Lol!

But since it's curved, you'd have spots in every direction so mega distance over a 60* field of vision. I don't think you'd need floods at all.

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...Speaking of which, someone's got some serious Rigid Industries light going on...

1SportTraclightbar5_zpsbac29a61.jpg

Hey Dan can you help me identify the possible member who has that set up? I want to ask questions about whether those brackets are custom and where he got them.

Looking to run (2) 50" RDS when they drop.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Dan can you help me identify the possible member who has that set up? I want to ask questions about whether those brackets are custom and where he got them.

Looking to run (2) 50" RDS when they drop.

I'm 99.99% sure that's a custom built bracket. I've seen another custom bracket for two 50" LED's gone bad at TRR13. This design looks much better - it couldn't break the same way Rasco's did.

I have the roof mounted 50" installed, not the column mounts like seen in the Rigid Radius Bar picture. Mine are Rigid brand. Hope they come out with roof mounts for the RDS.