5 Star + Corsa Exhaust + Corsa Intake = WOW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
So how did it turn out?

The 5-Star tune should have been one of my first mods when I bought the truck. This is how this truck is supposed to run. Amazing. Mike has these custom tunes set up perfectly. Feels like he unleashed another 20 or so horses.

I was always nervous about putting this on while my truck was still under warranty but in hindsight I was overthinking it.

Love the Corsa as well. Still have my cutout so I can scare the poopie out of little old ladies when the need arises.

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 5-Star tune should have been one of my first mods when I bought the truck. This is how this truck is supposed to run. Amazing. Mike has these custom tunes set up perfectly. Feels like he unleashed another 20 or so horses.

I was always nervous about putting this on while my truck was still under warranty but in hindsight I was overthinking it.

Love the Corsa as well. Still have my cutout so I can scare the poopie out of little old ladies when the need arises.

I only have 250 on mine and am already thinking about it. I was really trying to tell myself I wanted to keep warranty intact. Decisions.

How about intake, what made you choose the Corsa?

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Well I guess I lied when I said I was doing the same setup cause I chose to leave the stock intake on. CAI's are for street queens.:lol2:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I only have 250 on mine and am already thinking about it. I was really trying to tell myself I wanted to keep warranty intact. Decisions.

I'm struggling with the same thing. I'm currently at 1650 miles and I'm struggling. It'd be worth it alone just to change up the transmission tuning.

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Curious if the tune quickens transmission kickdown when you plant your right foot. The lag time in downshifts annoys the crap out of me and it seems to have gotten more lethargic over time.

In perf mode it get almost jumpy with the down shifts it a whole different feel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
D

Dubless

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ yeah that's kind of how it feels to me as well. The truck feels how should I say...eager for lack of a better word. It wants to shift firm either up or down. And with the improved throttle response, you press the pedal and it just goes. Fun times!!

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today is first time I stomped it from pretty much a stand still to get in front of a dude before my lane ended. It was pretty good, much better than when I punched it the other day going about 30 I was very unimpressed. I am trying to tame my expect ions as my last ride was a Whippled and Cammed new Camaro!