(5) OEM Forged Beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeTSI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They aren't sold yet, but several folks have expressed interest. As soon as I get the rings back from Powdercoat I will update this thread and get shipping quotes for those that want them, last round, shipping was about 67$each to the east coast.

That's fine by me cost wise. Have money in hand, just let me know.

OP
OP
just Mike

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally,
Powder Coater says I can pick these up this morning. 'Bout time!

I have had several people PM'ing about these. I have 1 buyer that I believe is going to take all 5. I know several people that were interested found other sets that came available while mine were out.

OP
OP
just Mike

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't, sorry. Didn't have time to mess around when I got the rings back. Assembled the wheels and got them out to ship right away. My powder coster increased price slightly. I ended up paying 200 to have the 5 rings re-done. They came back looking exactly like they did the first time. So, the first pics in this thread are most accurate. If you ignore the scuffing on the individual shots on the first page, the. That should give you a good idea.

highpowernut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't, sorry. Didn't have time to mess around when I got the rings back. Assembled the wheels and got them out to ship right away. My powder coster increased price slightly. I ended up paying 200 to have the 5 rings re-done. They came back looking exactly like they did the first time. So, the first pics in this thread are most accurate. If you ignore the scuffing on the individual shots on the first page, the. That should give you a good idea.

I'll post a pick when they get here, and thanks for shipping fast.

Wayne

highpowernut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got recent pics after the powder coating? I've been watching this thread and I'm still looking for a powder coater to re-do my off-road rash'd SE rings.

5290d101bfdc9deb431a679b6b91d6be.jpg
2431bd28b487f15498cbb9df4e69ad9b.jpg

Look good to me