$33k for Gen 1 OR $43k for Gen 2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
NO!

Gen 1 is for people who can't read, Gen 2 is for triggered libs, Gen 3 is for PPF.

CAN WE ALL AGREE ON THAT!!!!

Gen 2 is all about Starbucks, thank you very much.
So THAT’s why the Jen Juan crew were constantly pushing the starbucks drive thru! NOW it makes sense.

AFPhysO

Reaction score
IF it starts to leak, you need to take it somewhere that they will ACTUALLY follow the replacement procedure from Ford. Some didn’t leak. Most in fact. But, once they leak, the replacement procedure has to be followed precisely, and I believe that procedure involves a long cure time before refilling and most shops aren’t willing to give up a garage bay for this. In my narrow, military mind, it’s this reason alone they went (back) to the metal oil pan. Shops just wouldn’t follow the instructions properly.

You’re not hitting them fast enough.
Sure, but it’s a consideration.

And I can only take expansion joints so fast!

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With all the cam phaser hysteria around here you’d think this was a 996 911 or V10 M5 forum. I’ll take a “get it fixed in 10K miles” issue vs a lot of other wild **** out there.