2024 F-150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 423689

Anyone catch this? Imagine paying a subscription for 360 camera's. This BS needs to end.
The subscription model in general needs to end. It’s a money grab.

My wife’s Cadillac has to have a subscription to access remote start from their app. But it’s free (at least for now) on a Ford Focus. And now they’re forcing you to buy 3 years of OnStar for $1,500. It’s a line item in the options, you can’t not get it. Ridiculous

DFS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The subscription model in general needs to end. It’s a money grab.

My wife’s Cadillac has to have a subscription to access remote start from their app. But it’s free (at least for now) on a Ford Focus. And now they’re forcing you to buy 3 years of OnStar for $1,500. It’s a line item in the options, you can’t not get it. Ridiculous
It really is crazy, my Tundra Capstone had the same subscription required to use remote start and as soon as I found that out I sold it. Not going to play that game. Like you said, it's a money grab for hardware we've already purchased.

zachery55

Reaction score
I got first allocation for my dealership so I’m torn for what color to go for. 37 pkg. MSRP
What dealer you got? I just had mine redo the paperwork since I’ve been waiting 2 years in April for my 37 to show up lol. Guess the wait was worth it now but I would like to have a back up dealer incase I’ve been waiting for no reason. I just can’t find any at msrp other then the 1 I have

zachery55

Reaction score
Only color that matters is black so Ford nailed it :)
Especially now that everything is blacked out again. Minus the mmm hat stupid ******* piece on the bumper lol. Hoping it’s an easy swap for the R bumper or just getting it to match the fender flares. But I kind of planned doing after market anyways. What I’m not sure about yet are the wheels. I really love the current 37 wheels blacked out and now I’m not sure about the new ones at all. If anyone would like to swap me when I get mine and is anywhere near NorCal I may be interested

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Especially now that everything is blacked out again. Minus the mmm hat stupid ******* piece on the bumper lol. Hoping it’s an easy swap for the R bumper or just getting it to match the fender flares. But I kind of planned doing after market anyways. What I’m not sure about yet are the wheels. I really love the current 37 wheels blacked out and now I’m not sure about the new ones at all. If anyone would like to swap me when I get mine and is anywhere near NorCal I may be interested
I thought the wheels on the 37 pkg raptor stayed the same black? Is the non raptor R getting black trim now? Instead of grey? And yeah I hate the grey front modular bumper.