2023 RAPTOR R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big Blue....thanks for clearing the air on who is allowed to post for sale...
Now for the reality... You scolded everyone who was bashing this guy for asking $198k for a truck, to only turn around and tell him to check his pricing based on BAT auctions. If someone comes on to this forum to sell something and asks an astronomical price (and well over market value) they should be prepared to hear everyone's opinions....just as the dealers should who do the same thing. My 0.02

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP. Good luck on the sell sorry you are moving on from it for what ever reason not the color I’m looking for and IMO a bit on the high side for the price but again good luck I will stick to my order if it ever comes through unless I find my color with low miles like yours!
Sir … this is a run on sentence

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sir … this is a run on sentence
Thanks. I didn’t realize the grammar police were in strong force today my apologies. I will try and make sure this doesn’t happen again, as I’m quickly putting thoughts down from a phone!

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor R (Color: Avalanche) with console safe…1250 miles, garage kept (just sits in the garage), perfect condition with the right upgrades ……….View attachment 402457View attachment 402458View attachment 402459View attachment 402460View attachment 402461

Recently installed ADD (Addictive Desert Design) Front PRO BOLT Bumper with ADD Add-on Light Hoop, includes 2 Rigid 6” 360-Series Amber backlit Drive Lights & 2 Rigid 6” 36—Series Spot lights as well as the Rigid Radiance curved 20” light bar. This bumper has .120 wall steel tubing that retains OEM intercooler location and comes with a CNC Aluminum skid plate. (All these items are bolt on)

ADD Pro Bolt on Rear bumper with lights.

RETRAX ProTrax Power Tonneau Cover

Husky rear fender liners

Line X spray in Bedliner

Ceramic Window Tint

Price $198,000
Is that a 80k “markup” i see lmao
Anyways, nice truck. Question why is it at 198k exactly? Why not 200?

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked under the couch cushions, I’m gonna have to pass, unless the wife agrees to cut back her Amazon purchases, and that ain’t likely to happen. Ford must of had a lot of Avalanche Grey on hand. I see at least two everyday and three dealerships around here have AG trucks, it’s a nice color, almost got it on my 16 GT 350, but went with Magnetic instead.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked under the couch cushions, I’m gonna have to pass, unless the wife agrees to cut back her Amazon purchases, and that ain’t likely to happen. Ford must of had a lot of Avalanche Grey on hand. I see at least two everyday and three dealerships around here have AG trucks, it’s a nice color, almost got it on my 16 GT 350, but went with Magnetic instead.
Magnetic is much nicer, avalanche looks like a dirty faded white.