2023 Raptor R for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorUtah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2023 Raptor R
450 miles- absolute mint condition.
I did not pay MSRP. I bought this truck, and realized I don't need this much truck. I am happy with my '23 V6.

All stock, minus a LINEX bed liner in black. Does have the sunroof and tailgate step.

$150k

raptor R .jpgr interior.jpg

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do people realize you can buy an SXT 5.0, send it to camburg and long travel the shit out of it for about $30k and be all in for well under $90k, then have enough left over to place a largo down payment on a new vette and have little left over to pay off. Then you have a long travel V8 that is better than than a Raptor R in the handling department and a virtual supercar as well.

Maybe I’m stupid, but I’d rather have 2 badass cars than get slug ****** for 1 badass car.

Last edited:

LambSVT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do people realize you can buy an SXT 5.0, send it to camburg and long travel the shit out of it for about $30k and be all in for well under $90k, then have enough left over to place a largo down payment on a new eye and have little left over to pay off. Then you have a long travel V8 that is better than than a Raptor R in the handling department and a virtual supercar as well.

Maybe I’m stupid, but I’d rather have 2 badass cars than get slug ****** for 1 badass car.
Amen ! Church !

RobTile

Reaction score
hyrepower said:
Do people realize you can buy an SXT 5.0, send it to camburg and long travel the shit out of it for about $30k and be all in for well under $90k, then have enough left over to place a largo down payment on a new eye and have little left over to pay off. Then you have a long travel V8 that is better than than a Raptor R in the handling department and a virtual supercar as well.

I’m actually here looking for shelter green or velocity blue pics so I could make a final decision for raptor ranger color. Set up as green for now. It is in the system. But that will go perfect with the M2Comp. Two great vehicles that aren’t over the top costwise

Mortega_69

Reaction score
Do people realize you can buy an SXT 5.0, send it to camburg and long travel the shit out of it for about $30k and be all in for well under $90k, then have enough left over to place a largo down payment on a new vette and have little left over to pay off. Then you have a long travel V8 that is better than than a Raptor R in the handling department and a virtual supercar as well.

i mean i think the Raptor R would still decimate it in terms of power, in terms of looks it does, if you want the smart move and are good with cars get a used Gen 3 raptor I've found one for 68k 37k miles on it. id buy that swap it for a built 5.0L coyote engine right from ford for 15k then throw on a Whipple Super charger for another 12k and you just got yourself a raptor R but instead of 700 Hp with a good tune your easily pushing out more than 850 HP still for 20k less than MSRP of the normal raptor R even a brand new 3rd gen raptor you can find easily for 85k and

CSP

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome truck! I just picked up its twin.

Good luck with the sale.