2023 Raptor Oxford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No sir, you’re not that lucky.

I forgot I ordered a Raptor R in November and it’s actually in production, so it looks like it might work out. I wasn’t too sure the dealer would stick with msrp, but that seems to be holding true.

If this one doesn’t sell I’ll probably pass on the R, I have too much into this truck to take much more of a beating and I’m not real excited about the reduced range. So we’ll see.
Not to pry, but how the heck do you "forget" you ordered a Raptor R??? 200.gif

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to pry, but how the heck do you "forget" you ordered a Raptor R??? View attachment 444283
Haha good question.

Back in November a dealer hopped on this forum saying he would order any Raptor at MSRP, so I jokingly said how about an R. He said he didn’t have any R allocations and couldn’t guarantee it would be build.

So I put the order in but didn’t expect it to actually happen, and certainly didn’t expect it to happen so quickly.

I do forget things from time to time, but thankfully I don’t poop my pants several times a day.

IMG_5530.jpeg

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2023 Raptor 801A
35” truck that has transitioned into 37

15,*** miles
37” BFG KO2 (37” spare as well)
Method wheels
Fox Factory front
Eibach rear springs
Addictive Desert Designs Phantom front bumper (adaptive cruise functions perfectly)
20” Baja Designs Onx6
10” Baja Designs S8 amber (x2)
Bulletproof Diesel third brake NMO mount (unless you don’t want it and I’ll remove)
LineX bedliner
Window tint
Heated steering mod
Digital temp control mod

I haven’t added everything up, but I would guess $14,000-15,000 in the above-mentioned mods. Non-smoker, no accidents

$83,000
Located in Kansas City

*** I might consider splitting shipping cost with buyer. Regular transport, not that crazy super car shipping company ***

View attachment 443466View attachment 443467
That truck is țiťs . Glws

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha good question.

Back in November a dealer hopped on this forum saying he would order any Raptor at MSRP, so I jokingly said how about an R. He said he didn’t have any R allocations and couldn’t guarantee it would be build.

So I put the order in but didn’t expect it to actually happen, and certainly didn’t expect it to happen so quickly.

I do forget things from time to time, but thankfully I don’t poop my pants several times a day.

View attachment 444285
Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 4.02.04 PM.jpeg