2022 Shelby Raptor 5k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhuertta

Reaction score
My buddy is considering selling his 2022 Shelby Raptor in Orange, only has 5k miles. Just wondering if there is anyone interested . Just helping another fellow Raptor owner.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Eh...first he has to find someone that wants a lifted Raptor with all that extra "stuff" they put on the Shelby version. But, there are people with certain taste that will be interested, I'm sure. I can't believe people buy these for 140K when you can get an R for that much. I'm assuming your friend spent close to that, but I would think that given what you can comparably get on the used market, maybe 90-95K?

edit...I did see one on Cars.com with similar mileage for 114K. I can say with pretty good confidence that no one on FRF is paying that much.

Last edited:

JustACowboy64

Reaction score
Eh...first he has to find someone that wants a lifted Raptor with all that extra "stuff" they put on the Shelby version. But, there are people with certain taste that will be interested, I'm sure. I can't believe people buy these for 140K when you can get an R for that much. I'm assuming your friend spent close to that, but I would think that given what you can comparably get on the used market, maybe 90-95K?

edit...I did see one on Cars.com with similar mileage for 114K. I can say with pretty good confidence that no one on FRF is paying that much.
Well maybe if Carol Shelby makes some of that chili and the Umpha’s serve it up with some of Willy Wonka’s best chocolate milk. Then maybe would think about it.