Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried kbb.com, cars.com, bring a trailer.com etc for a cash offer? It may be worth a try.

I'm not sure what schooling you plan to attend, but I wish you luck. If you're just going for a general degree, you may be better off finding a job that will pay your way and you'll have the coolest truck on campus, plus you won't be paying a loan for the next 10-20 years.

#collegeformostisaripoff No offense.

p.s. Your truck is sharp! GLWS!

FL-Raptor-one

Reaction score
So I just started looking for a '22 with the 37 package. I see it has the graphics delete. Original owner? I'm interested. Not sure how I'd get title and get it to FL. I need some interior pics also please.

FireLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does this work for purchase with the loan being with Ford? I have only met sellers at brick and mortar banks and credit unions to pay off their loan with my funds.

OP
OP
medic100

medic100

Reaction score
How does this work for purchase with the loan being with Ford? I have only met sellers at brick and mortar banks and credit unions to pay off their loan with my funds.
Even though I financed with Ford, my loan ended up being with my own personal bank because strangely, I got a slightly better interest rate through Ford than when I inquired directly through my bank. So in my case, even though through Ford, I would go through my own brick and mortar bank.

flockofraptors

Reaction score
Even though I financed with Ford, my loan ended up being with my own personal bank because strangely, I got a slightly better interest rate through Ford than when I inquired directly through my bank. So in my case, even though through Ford, I would go through my own brick and mortar bank.

Try listing on Bring a Trailer? This one with 37PP and 7k miles went for 91K less than 2 weeks ago, but the winner admits he was gunning for that blue color. GLWS!

OP
OP
medic100

medic100

Reaction score
Try listing on Bring a Trailer? This one with 37PP and 7k miles went for 91K less than 2 weeks ago, but the winner admits he was gunning for that blue color. GLWS!

Yes, I saw that. I will probably try to post there this week. Much appreciated!