2021 GEN 3 Beadlock Wheels & OEM BFG KO2 35" Tires with TPMS 1300 miles - take offs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2021 GEN 3 Beadlock Wheels & OEM BFG KO2 35" Tires with TPMS.
Drove the truck 1300 miles home, swapped them out for another set.
Located in West Palm Beach FL area. Local pickup only.
4 wheels/tires + a fifth tire (keeping the spare wheel and mounting my 37 spare on it).

$2,000

IMG_9380.jpg
IMG_9362.jpg
IMG_9381.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jred2255

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price drop. $2,000. Plus a fifth 35" tire (keeping the wheel for my 37 spare).

OP
OP
Jred2255

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you be interested in just selling the rims?

Not at this time

I noticed your Location includes MN. Is it possible to pick them up in MN?

In FL right now. If I lug these with me back to MN in early May i think I will just hang onto them at that point. Reason for selling is space is limited down here. I will keep you posted either way.

That’s a really good price!! GLWS!! Hope a member can take advantage of this deal.

Man that's what I thought. Back up in Minnesota they would have gone fast. Down in South FL it's crickets.

Last edited:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not at this time

In FL right now. If I lug these with me back to MN in early May i think I will just hang onto them at that point. Reason for selling is space is limited down here. I will keep you posted either way.

Man that's what I thought. Back up in Minnesota there would have gone fast. Down in South FL it's crickets.
Too much money is South Florida, everybody has 3 sets of rims already, ha ha. They will sell, don't worry, thats a good price.