2019 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ehaynes11

Reaction score
Hey, guys/gals! I'm a new Raptor owner. Funny story: I received one last monday, but it wasn't what I thought it would be since I ordered it online. Finally got the one I wanted today from a different dealer. Both 2019's with the 802a package. The last one had straight black inserts, and this one has black carbon fiber. But, the visuals on the head unit are different, and the one I got today won't allow me to put the moonroof shade all the way to the back. It stops after it's above the driver seat.

Why are they different? Is there something I need to do to make the shade roll all the way back?

Thanks!
Eric

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Congrats on the truck. Visuals? There has been some updates to Sync as mentioned. So you can verify it’s at 3.4 or run the update, with the truck connected to WiFi. Or download updates to a flash drive from fordowner.com

Also when you open the roof, there is a vent button to just pop it open and there is a full open/slide back button. It’s good practice to lube the seals to keep it from squeaking and rattling. Use the vent button first if you don’t use the roof often.

Enjoy that truck.