2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullSend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Contacted ford and they said "The vehicle is in the order processing statue, which means it has been entered into the Ford Ordering System." Not sure what that means for timing then. Just don't want to be another 30+ week horror story.

HellFish

Reaction score
Yea, I just called Ford Performance and it is still showing "unscheduled" so I guess it will be a little while. My sales guy is Rob. I was overly concerned about the tailgate without the Applique having the stamped F150 on the tailgate and the sales guy told me about a truck coming in the first week of August that I could look at. That might have been yours...if you deleted the Applique.

Nope. It was free so I took it. I kinda liked it but if it wasn't "Free" I would have skipped it.

I'm guessing unscheduled means you're in the queue and are basically where I said you were (again totally guessing)

Good Luck.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Contacted ford and they said "The vehicle is in the order processing statue, which means it has been entered into the Ford Ordering System." Not sure what that means for timing then. Just don't want to be another 30+ week horror story.

I think the best guess is to know where you are in the allocation list for your dealer. Spread that over 12 months and that's your best guess.

FullSend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. It was free so I took it. I kinda liked it but if it wasn't "Free" I would have skipped it.

I'm guessing unscheduled means you're in the queue and are basically where I said you were (again totally guessing)

Good Luck.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

I think the best guess is to know where you are in the allocation list for your dealer. Spread that over 12 months and that's your best guess.

I'm the 3rd allocation and they anticipate it coming available "shortly". Guess we will see...

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exact response "the word is we have two Raptor allocations both of which are no longer available. We are waiting to get our third allocation."

Not happy because i was told i placed the second order. Question is, do dealers get more allocations or should I be looking for a refund on my deposit and looking elsewhere?

Who are you working with? Salesman, owner, inventory manager?

I bypassed the salesman and went to the inventory manager. Ask for a meeting with the IM. He/she will know exactly how many more allocations they can get. IM can get the Ford rep involved.

Best.

VetteFish

Reaction score
Just paid my deposit for my 2018 order. Dealer said it will generally take 2-3 weeks to receive an email from Ford with my VIN. Is this pretty accurate?

Can't wait! Dealer told me to expect end of fall delivery, add an additional 2 months at least if carbon package or BL's. I ordered neither.

bendensez

Reaction score
New member here. Hello all.

I ordered on 5/23, got my VIN mid June. Blend date is today :biggrin: and ETA to dealer is 8/6. My dealer is 40 minutes from the Dearborn plant, so it will be trucked over.

I'm super excited - it's been a long wait (I was on a wait list for a 2017 since Feb 2017) I ordered an Ingot Silver SCAB, 802A, Tech Package, Tailgate Applique delete (hoping no F-150 stamp, looking good for that). Sold my 2012 Tundra and am anxiously waiting :)

Btw, I have Friday off burning some vacation time and I think I'm going to go check out the Ford Rouge Factory Tour :)

Last edited:

madrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New member here. Hello all.

I ordered on 5/23, got my VIN mid June. Blend date is today :biggrin: and ETA to dealer is 8/6. My dealer is 40 minutes from the Dearborn plant, so it will be trucked over.

I'm super excited - it's been a long wait (I was on a wait list for a 2017 since Feb 2017) I ordered an Ingot Silver SCAB, 802A, Tech Package, Tailgate Applique delete (hoping no F-150 stamp, looking good for that). Sold my 2012 Tundra and am anxiously waiting :)

Btw, I have Friday off burning some vacation time and I think I'm going to go check out the Ford Rouge Factory Tour :)

Please post back ASAP when/if you get any picture evidence of the non appliqué tailgate. :) Fingers crossed for no stamp as well.

Tony_D

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This morning the dealer called, the week of the 7th of August I should take delivery of the beast. Cant wait to get all the parts I got in my garage on it !