2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's interesting that the production weeks being handed out this week aren't necessarily later than the ones given out last week. They must be filling in dates based on configuration.

mattkc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Facebook chatted Ford with my VIN that was assigned yesterday and they said my dealer was the best person to contact about my order info. He told me build date was schedule for week of August 28th. Is it normal for Ford Service not to have any of the info?

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My update:

It is scheduled to begin production the week of7/17. No ETA at this time. You do have a VIN, but we can't give that out, you have to contact your dealership.

Ford Perf told me the same thing this morning, but I called my dealer and they got the VIN right back to me. Don't know why Ford decided this week not to give them out.

Harrismod72

Reaction score
I'm trading in my 2017 on a 2018. Dealer said they had to put an order in for qyt 7 before mine but only 3 where sold. The rest have been scheduled for build. Is there any chance that Ford can flip one of the stocks to my specs? Or do I have to wait until the second allocation?

HellFish

Reaction score
I am so freaking jealous... I ordered 6/15 but there are two others in front of me one just got scheduled so I'm guessing looking at October

I'm about the same. I'm the third allocation for a dealer with 18-20 allocations so I'm expecting to be scheduled in Aug and delivered maybe Oct?

omar510

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's interesting that the production weeks being handed out this week aren't necessarily later than the ones given out last week. They must be filling in dates based on configuration.

I was really hoping this would be the case after I didn't get picked up last week. Glad I'm not scheduled in September/October

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am the third allocation at a dealer with 15 total allocations for MY18. Ordered 6/1, have my VIN, production scheduled for week of August 7. My salesman said my faster scheduling may be due to the fact that I ordered a SCAB instead of a SCREW. Yes, I traded my '17 (pictured) for an '18. The '17 has over 9K of hail damage, and they made me a deal I couldn't refuse.

drew5363

Reaction score
i have an order placed at MSRP with my local dealer but they are still waiting for their allocations. not sure why they wouldn't have it yet?