2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony_D

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I was all excited about this truck, ordered it in may, it was supposed to be delivered last week and then this week...but the truck is hold up in Dearborn for QC...ok its alright...but now its been 3 weeks since I sold my previous truck and daily drive my fully modified C63 AMG, my ears almost bleeds because of the catless long tubes headers and it makes me remember that I am not 20 anymore and need my comfort back ! Since the dealer got no clue when my truck will be released and FP either I got impatient...Lets say that while I was waiting I kept turning in my head the fact that I would pay 5k over MSRP...yesterday I pulled the plug on the deal and bought a new truck instead of the Raptor...So I will have a lot of NEW parts for sale...FullRace intercooler kit with Tial bov, cold air intake, SPd adapters complete kit with studs, UPR catch can, Borla S type exhaust and 20" Rotiform's Six...let me know if some of you are interested.

Last edited:

dieseldude

Reaction score
Finally! My ETA is the 1st of September.
I've had this on order since January 2017... Long story... But it is on the way.
Got the Window sticker two days before it was built, built on 8/4/17.
It still does not show up on RaptorFinder... Oh well.
Road trip to Wyoming!

SCAB
Shadow Black
802A
Tech package
Tailgate step
Spray in BL
Calif Emissions

vitaminR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure which thread to update, seems to be two 18 order threads running in parallel.

Anyway, ordered paid deposit on 8/4 and FP confirmed my build week this morning of SEPT. 25th.

They also said that there were no commodity issues on CF or BL wheels that they know of.

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked my dealer yesterday if they'd heard anything about delays for BL and CF orders and he said he'd heard nothing about it. He said if there were a delay they'd have been notified since their for-stock truck orders had both options on them.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my build date got confirmed from 8/21 to 8/26. should have it by the end of sept in theory. weeeee.
Did you talk with Landers? Paul called me earlier this week and gave me an ETA of 9/4 - 9/10. I would have thought yours would be on the same shipment.

CaptainInterwebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you talk with Landers? Paul called me earlier this week and gave me an ETA of 9/4 - 9/10. I would have thought yours would be on the same shipment.

i JUST emailed him a few min ago. 9/4-9/10 sounds way better :O

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

"Hey Joey, I checked this morning and the Truck is in production now and the Estimated Time of Arrival at this time is Sept. 10th." -Paul

i have the weirdest ***** right now..

kaypee

Reaction score
Oxford White SCREW

802A
Technology
Graphics
Step
Bed Liner
Ordered mid May, Produced 7-28 Shipped Aug 11, arrived in Houston yesterday. Delivered next week I hope.

stewartnm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order update

Just received my estimated build date of the week of Sept 4 from Ford Performance, got the VIN from my dealer too. No window sticker available yet...

Ordered 7/17/2017
DORA received from dealer 7/19/2017

Magnetic
SCREW
802A
Moonroof
Tailgate step
Spray-in liner